Charlie Engle is an endurance athlete, a father and a husband. He has completed several extreme endurance adventures, including a run across the Sahara Desert in Africa, 2 marathons a day for 111 days straight in extreme temperatures.
In this episode of The Extramilest Show we discuss:
- ways to overcome mental and physical challenges in training, racing and life
- breaking the Sub 3 Hour Marathon barrier
- his next adventure run and much more
Charlie and I have a lot of passions in common from Running to Storm Chasing and many areas in between. His excitement for life is contagious and I hope you enjoy our conversation!
- Listen to it on iTunes, Libsyn or Soundcloud
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
You can win a copy of Charlie’s book The Running Man. What is one thing you are struggling with in Training, Racing or Life and what are you doing to overcome this? Please let me know in the comments and 1 winner will receive a copy of the book.
See below for show notes, links, people mentioned and full transcript.