My Favorite Running Gear Review
In the past few months a lot of runners have asked me what gear I use for road runs, trail runs and on race days! In today’s review video I’m taking a deep dive into my favorite running gear, and why I like these particular products and brands. Items that are being discussed include shorts, base liners, shirts, road shoes, trail shoes, race / speed shoes, socks, hats, watches, heart rate monitor, activity tracker and video camera.
Disclaimer, I’m not getting paid by any of these companies. I’m very particular about my running gear and these are my favorite running items I reviewed with links to the brand sites:
- Short – PATH projects – Graves Da Short – Blue Black
- Base liner – PATH projects – Tahoe CL 5″ Base Liner – Frost Grey
- Shirts – PATH projects – Cascade Short Sleeve Tee – Heather Grey
- Road shoes – Nike – Air Zoom Vimero 12 – Navy
- Trail shoes – Nike – Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 – Grey
- Race shoes – Nike – Free Rn Flyknit 2017 – Yellow
- Socks – Stance – Endeavor Tab
- Hat – PATH projects – Muir Cap – Charcoal Grey
- Watch – Garmin – Forerunner 620 – Blue / Black
- Heart rate monitor – Garmin – Soft Strap
- Activity tracker – Fitbit – Charge HR – Black
- Video camera – GoPro – Hero 6 Black
For some products you might occasionally find lower prices on other websites, like Amazon, etc, so I recommend doing your homework.
Enter to Win a Running Apparel Package
Recently a friend introduced me to a brand new running apparel company called PATH projects, I absolutely love the materials and innovative designs of their running shorts, shirts and hats. It’s pretty much all the apparel I run in these days. The team at PATH projects have offered to run an enter-to-win contest for a nice running package with your favorite short, base liner, shirt and hat. You can enter on their contest page and the contest ends December 9th.
Receive a bonus entry by following @pathprojects on Instagram. Good luck!
See if you can spot me running in this short video clip 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this product review video. If you have any questions at all about the running gear discussed, let me know in the comments below. Thanks for watching and Happy Running!