My Favorite Running Gear Review
In the past few months a lot of runners have asked me what gear I use for road runs, trail runs and on race days! In today’s review video I’m taking a deep dive into my favorite running gear, and why I like these particular products and brands. Items that are being discussed include shorts, base liners, shirts, road shoes, trail shoes, race / speed shoes, socks, hats, watches, heart rate monitor, activity tracker and video camera.
Disclaimer, I’m not getting paid by any of these companies. I’m very particular about my running gear and these are my favorite running items I reviewed with links to the brand sites:
- Short – PATH projects – Graves Da Short – Blue Black
- Base liner – PATH projects – Tahoe CL 5″ Base Liner – Frost Grey
- Shirts – PATH projects – Cascade Short Sleeve Tee – Heather Grey
- Road shoes – Nike – Air Zoom Vimero 12 – Navy
- Trail shoes – Nike – Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 – Grey
- Race shoes – Nike – Free Rn Flyknit 2017 – Yellow
- Running socks from Stance
- Hat – PATH projects – Muir Cap – Charcoal Grey
- Watch – Garmin – Forerunner 620 – Blue / Black
- Heart rate monitor – Garmin – Soft Strap
- Activity tracker – Fitbit – Charge HR – Black
- Video camera – GoPro – Hero 6 Black
For some products you might occasionally find lower prices on other websites, like Amazon, etc, so I recommend doing your homework.
I hope you enjoyed this product review video. If you have any questions at all about the running gear discussed, let me know in the comments below. Thanks for watching and Happy Running!