Here is what extramilest is all about
Hi there, I’m Floris Gierman, founder of extramilest.com. This site is all about running and about becoming a faster, healthier and happier athlete.
Many athletes want to run a Sub 3 Hour Marathon, Boston Qualifier or Marathon PR, but they do not know how to accomplish this. Several questions come up, like:
- How do I become a faster runner?
- How to create more structure in your workouts and feel under control?
- How to avoid hitting the wall around mile 18 – 22 (29km to 35km)?
- What should you eat and drink during your training and on race day?
- How to prevent or deal with running injuries?
- How can I increase my energy levels and happiness levels?
You’ve come to the right place! I ran my first marathon in 4 hours 11 minutes and it was a miserable experience. 5 years later I ran the Boston Marathon in 2 hours 44 minutes, a PR by 87 minutes and it felt great!
Over the years I’ve done a lot of research, conducted countless self-experiments, and surrounded myself with some of the brightest minds in health, fitness and endurance sports. I’ve learned how to become a faster, healthier and happier athlete.
Subscribe to extramilest.com and you’ll get a weekly email with Strategies and Mindsets from best selling authors, world class athletes, coaches, and me, Floris Gierman. No spam ever, emails are never shared.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter:
- Weekly training and racing tips