Here is what extramilest is all about
Hi there, I’m Floris Gierman, founder of extramilest.com. This site is all about running and about becoming a faster, healthier and happier athlete.
Many athletes want to run a Sub 3 Hour Marathon, Boston Qualifier or Marathon PR, but they do not know how to accomplish this. Several questions come up, like:
- How do I become a faster runner?
- How to create more structure in your workouts and feel under control?
- How to avoid hitting the wall around mile 18 – 22 (29km to 35km)?
- What should you eat and drink during your training and on race day?
- How to prevent or deal with running injuries?
- How can I increase my energy levels and happiness levels?
You’ve come to the right place! I ran my first marathon in 4 hours 11 minutes and it was a miserable experience. 5 years later I ran the Boston Marathon in 2 hours 44 minutes, a PR by 87 minutes and it felt great!
Over the years I’ve done a lot of research, conducted countless self-experiments, and surrounded myself with some of the brightest minds in health, fitness and endurance sports. I’ve learned how to become a faster, healthier and happier athlete.
If you want to do the same… Subscribe to the extramilest.com newsletter below