Many traditional marathon coaching programs prescribe certain paces for each run. The workouts during this program are more flexible and customizable to day to day life stress, current fitness and health profiles, available time to train. No need to kill yourself in training with many high intensity workouts to reach your goal. This video course teaches you a more enjoyable approach of running and living a healthy, balanced life.
- Why many marathon runners fail
- Yes you can training smarter, not harder
- Low heart rate training in detail
- How much should you train to reach your goals?
- Mapping out your specific training plan
- How to fit speedwork into your training schedule
- HR Training on hot and humid days
- My 3 race strategies to run a personal best
- Mindsets every high performing athlete has
- My biggest running wins and losses
- The psychology behind patience in training
- My grocery list. Shop healthy and you will eat healthy
- 3 of my weekly go-to-meals
- Integrating fasted runs in your training
- Race day preparations
- What strong finishers have in common
- Calculating your HR training zones the right way
- Ways to improve your sleep
- The running watch settings you need to know
- How to hold a specific marathon pace longer
- How to avoid hitting the wall in a marathon
- What HR and pace should you race at?
- Strength, mobility and cross training
- My favorite workout drills
- Dialing in your race day nutrition
- Sub 3 Hour Marathon Schedule
- Sub 3:30 Hour Marathon Schedule
- Sub 4 Hour Marathon Schedule
- Finishing Your Marathon Schedule
This course includes 30 new videos (8 hours of new video footage). There are also downloadable / editable training plans and worksheets.
You will get lifetime access to all the course materials, so you can access the course anytime.
More topics from this course:
- Heart rate & pacing strategies to run a strong race
- What to do when you’re not progressing in training
- Getting the most out of your GPS running watch
- Measuring progress in your training in 3 ways
- How to handle setbacks in training
- How to build health for life
- Increase your chances to recover well
- Measuring progress, stress and fatigue levels
- How to change your nutrition and stick with it
- Structuring your training right
- Base building, volume in time vs miles
- Why it’s OK to skip a training day
- Avoiding injuries
- Mobility & Strength Training
- High performers mindsets for training and racing
- Marathon race day preparation
- Pre-race strategies
- Race strategies and execution
- Post race strategies for a healthy recovery
- Training schedule for Goal: “Finish a marathon”
- Training schedule for Goal: “Sub 4 Hour marathon”
- Training schedule for Goal: “Sub 3:30 Hour marathon”
- Training schedule for Goal: “Sub 3 Hour marathon”
Plus there are many more additional topics and ideas shared throughout this course.
Try The Marathon PR Program for 60 days, risk-free!
There are a lot of great materials in this course and I want to make sure this program is really working for you. I want to give you 60 days to let it sink in and start using the training materials on your runs and in your daily life. Try the entire course. If you don’t love it, I insist that you get 100% of your money back. So you can join the program and try it for yourself. If the exercises, strategies and mindsets don’t help improve your training and overall health within 60 days, I want you to email me. Show me you did the exercises, and I’ll give you all your money back.
We have a lot of confidence in the quality of this training program.
You have absolutely nothing to lose here, and have everything to gain!